Monday, February 1, 2010

Coleman Camp Fuel I've Got A Can Of Coleman Fuel (camp Stoves) That's Been In My Basement For 15 Years. Is It Still Good?

I've got a can of Coleman Fuel (camp stoves) that's been in my basement for 15 years. Is it still good? - coleman camp fuel

This can was never used or even opened.

Is it still good?

What is the lifespan of these things?

Here the product:

http://www.amazon.com/GAL-Liquid-Fuel-Qu ...

4 comments:

Starman said...

Probably not good if you like the box, the feeling is full.

bamavol said...

Personally, I have a box after a year when it was opened and after three years when the cap - I have to add in the tank of the vehicle with a tank half filled with gasoline
the price of a new CAN is not a big deal, the pan with the bonded long journey until the third day of the week back packing
Whisperlite friend had to stop 3 to 4 years and rubberized fuel and, therefore,
took several hours to be executed even after his arrival at home

Tom said...

Without opening that in recent decades. Once opened, it begins to oxidize, or do some components, and it can absorb moisture from the air.

atexx2 said...

Coleman asked, we can say that life

I have a form that was the last year there on the shelves for a while and I had no problem with him

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Pot jars high. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator