Monday, February 1, 2010

Playboy Seat Car Why Do I Have Fuzzy Brown Playboy Seats In My 73 Mustang?

Why do i have fuzzy brown playboy seats in my 73 mustang? - playboy seat car

I know it was a car in different colors and not only think else.I many, it is strange and I wonder whether precipitated worth more or less without them.They moldy and real.

5 comments:

mark h said...

I've heard Mustang Pink Playboy Bunny had given them, vin is a club of the Mustang, and research and paint code. gold beat

Lolrofic... said...

Because you are in and bought the car with them ...

Barking_... said...

Hey Nikki Playboy blurred brown or simply owning a car is in bad taste displayed

AnDy _ said...

lol wow sounds like your car needs to be tested for sexually transmitted diseases

Chargers... said...

get rid of them then lol;)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Pot jars high. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator