How can I get an auto repair shop to refund me money without going to court? - auto repair shop refund possible
My car has broken down in Pensacola, Florida while I was on my way back to Hampton, VA. I called Roadside Assistance and was dragged into a car repair shop. They said they needed my master and slave clutch cylinder Pontiac TransAm. They said they would work for 7 hours. I was skeptical, but they went ahead and repair, because he go back to work and do not want to risk into trouble. I also thought that if I pay the amount that could later controversies. Well, after I refused. I have tried to Florida Attorney General who can not help me, so I tried the BBB. I said she could not communicate because the car was repaired a member. I'm looking for a group of consumer organizations to convey my case. I am very disappointed in the system. He was sure that the Attorney General or BBB to help me.
5 comments:
Seven hours of work is a burden on this crazy ... BBB is a joke. I hate to say it, but it will likely be targeted "one of those lessons to eat $ hit.
It does not help much, I fear, but believe me .... not a rare kind of karma in the automotive world exist. Towing someday. I have worked with the automotive repair industry for thirty years and the associated @ ss holes are less numerous and more per day. We pray that the bolts and the physco thing to employ a lawyer soon and see what happens!
First. Did you repair your car to your destination? And if they are told to go on with the job. It is not required to sign an oral contract or order a plant? Who will as well as a contract. If you do what you feel is very good, very hard. She agreed.
Legal letterhead and an application for reimbursement or take to the court, it's worth a try.
Remember, do not cost much to small claims and allow the judge to resolve. :)
Legal letterhead and an application for reimbursement or take to the court, it's worth a try.
Remember, do not cost much to small claims and allow the judge to resolve. :)
I do not understand why you are dissatisfied. I mean, the store has the car and be back on the road. She did not mention who had no problem with him because he was adopted. You've seen the quote and agree with the price. I have no idea whether the estimated amount that the quote was high or not, because I'm not a mechanic.
I think the only thing that bothers him that he is not their differences over how I had planned to leave the real world could get to the payment for the work that is very dishonest! I am pleased that his plan, because people like you mean that prices for the rest of us who are honest reason to when it comes to paying for things that we or will not buy services that they need.
If you do not get the 10 points to give my opinion, then it should be so. At least I can not sleep at night with a clear conscience because they have not tried to deceive, something for everyone.
Post a Comment