Sunday, February 21, 2010

Broken Thumb Cast Can The Doctor Do Anything For My Broken Thumb, Or Would They Just Diagnose It?

Can the doctor do anything for my broken thumb, or would they just diagnose it? - broken thumb cast

Listen, I do not even know know if it is broken or just jammed really bad. "The doctor has a cast on when it's broken? Cuz i really dont care if it is defective or not, if I lose the money to go to the doc diagnosed too easily. I kinda need to know now. Cuz tonight I 'm Goin to the doctor if he can do something.

4 comments:

bracerup said...

If the bone is broken, then yes, they will not put a plaster on it, and if things go badly with several parts, which can have together broken pieces surgically. If they took probably a thumb spica splint a bracelet (with the extension of the thumb) in order for a moment until it heals. Unfortunately, only one X-ray said to be in a situation that you or your doctor if you are defective. ) Fractures treated (depending on the severity and location may change in any case, the appearance and function of a finger.

It is cheaper to go a doctor for evaluation and then in an office or radiology department of a hospital X-ray films. Visits to the emergency room are getting more expensive. Call your doctor now and see if you can now push for the assessment. Good luck

kipjuber said...

all they can do is reset. to break back and they adjust. and give you a simple splint. and before you ask if Re without painkillers or narcotics broken.

Steve L said...

The chances are good that only put in a splint, give medication for pain. Not much you can really do for him, unfortunately.

Looked Down and I was Smoking said...

If you use a nail or a screw placed in it cracking. I broke my finger, and took him only.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Pot jars high. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator