Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bulldogs For Sale English Bulldogs For Sale In Georgia?

English bulldogs for sale in Georgia? - bulldogs for sale

Search English Bulldog and for less than $ 1,000.
I recognize the responsibility of thes Flappy cute dogs slobbering face.
:]
Please help.

3 comments:

∞CHAO§∞ Bird Dawgs and Bullies said...

Wow is it hard to decide to find one that cheap. Quality is not cheap, and that's what you want in a bulldog. Get a lower quality Bulldog is in trouble, and thousands in vet bills. If you like, received from a breeder that you have more money than the fork. Besides the fact that save for one.

Here are the rescue of Georgia is
http://georgiaenglishbulldogrescue.com/

Here are the rescue of Florida, with the help of Georgia Works
http://floridaenglishbulldogrescue.com/

I'll Look Around Breeders

All save a story if given the fine too. I talked about buying a sub-standard dog from a breeder who is a bad idea.

shannay said...

English Bulldogs
... http://www.petads.bappy.com/dogbreeds/en

fook said...

To say look at the paper: gnome?

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Pot jars high. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator